Inlet United Church's IOCO Site is a traditional, heritage-designated lil' white church with a steeple, real bell, and stained glass windows. The sanctuary has a capacity of 80 people, and has a piano.
The church is situated very near to the Burrard Inlet, and down the road from Old Orchard Hall, where many couples have booked their receptions. The church's interior decor is beautiful and not a lot of extra is needed, however many wedding couples choose simple flowers and embellishments that add to the ambiance.
- an initial meeting with a minister to plan the ceremony
- a rehearsal in the church, usually a day or two before the ceremony, in the evening
- a wedding host at both the rehearsal and ceremony to help with timing, decor, and anything else that needs doing
- a customized ceremony created and put together by the minister with collaboration from the wedding couple
- a beautiful United Church wedding ceremony!
All of this for the complete fee of $900. A $250 deposit is required upon booking (to reserve the date) and the full remainder is to be paid one month prior to the ceremony.
Our ministers would be happy to meet with you to plan your ceremony. Please call the office or email the office to arrange to see the church and meet with a minister.
*Please note, all weddings at Inlet United Church are officiated by a United Church Minister. Inlet United Church follows ALL Provincial Health and WorkSafe BC Guidelines.